My sisters and I decided to spend the day after Christmas exploring what New York City has to offer for the holidays. I mapped out the best route before we went. Here is the list of places we were hoping to go to.
2. Barneys- 660 Madison Ave
3. Bergdorf- 754 5th ave. 58th st
4. Tiffany & Co.- 727 5th Ave. 57th st
5. Henri Bendel- 712 5th Ave. 55th st
6. St Patrick’s Cathedral- 51st
7. Saks 5th Ave- 12 E. 49th st- stay for the show on the building
8. Rockerfeller Tree
9. Bryant Park Holiday Village
10. Macy’s- 151 34th st
11. Lord and Taylor- 424 5th Ave
I would definitely allot 5-6 hours if you would like to make all of these stops. I had to leave at a certain time so we saw the first 9 in 4.5 hours. We did not get to see the Macy’s or Lord and Taylor windows this year.
Seeing the windows is a magical experience. They are all beautiful! I recommend going to see the windows early. It doesn’t have to be dark to see those and it will be less crowded. As the day went on it was increasingly more difficult to see the windows or take pictures.
Not only are the windows beautiful but the streets are looking festive too!
Tiffany & Co.
St Patrick’s Cathedral